[bookport] Re: no upgrade path

  • From: "Suzanne" <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 21:03:11 -0400

That's why I'm disappointed, as I just bought mine a little over a week ago.
I'm not saying the Bp is a bad product, In fact, as I said, I am enjoying it
immensely; however, had I known about the soon to be released Bp II, I would
have waited.  A Book Port is not the equivalent of an IPod; while it can be
used for pleasure, for many of us, it is an accommodation for work or
school.
Suzanne