[bookport] Re: no ebooks with new Bookport

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:29:41 -0700

Hey pamela, thanks so much I'll try it.
Bob Acosta ----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:28 AM
Subject: [bookport] Re: no ebooks with new Bookport

Bob:

To my knowledge, that has not changed.  It should still be there.  One
thing I have noticed, in doing support of late is that people are having
trouble finding it, for whatever reason.  Try this:

1.  Connect the Book Port to the PC.

2.  Insert the CD.

3.  The Books folder should be at the top.  If you don't hear it, then
do Control Home to go to the top, or up arrow till you get to the top.

If you put the CD in first, rather than as outlined above, then you're
going to get all the installation stuff.  If you still have trouble
finding it, then you can use the old CD.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx 05/18/06 01:26AM >>>
Hi Listers,
I received a new Bookport on Monday.  i noticed that there are no more

ebooks on the installation disk. Is this correct?
Also, I would like to buy a Bookport case. Can someone please tell me
where to buy one?
Robert Acosta