[bookport] Re: nls and current book port2

  • From: "Tim Snyder" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:23:35 -0400

I still say that a person who really wanted to break the code could do so and make books available. I certainly do not want to break their code. Their severe protection is just making it hard on most people who simply want to read NLS books on the devices they already own. If RFB&D could make it kpossible for us to read books on the current bookport, then NLS could make it far less difficult. Of course, HumanWare stands to profit greatly from all of this proprietary stuff. I wonder how many decoding problems NLS has experienced anyway? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>