[bookport] newspapers

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:05:24 -0500

Hi Paula and others:

It turns out there is a problem with the periodicals, and we are definitely
fixing it. There is no question about that. It is actually not a problem with
Book Port Transfer, but with Book Wizard Reader which gets used by Book Port
Transfer. We hope to have this fixed very very soon.

Thanks!

Pamela

From: Paula Mack
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 09:35:47 -0500

Does anyone know a way to get the newspapers from Bookshare on to the Bookport
since they've updated their site and formats. I can get the .brf files onto the
bookport fine, but they have no markup, so I need the other ones. bookport
transfer appears to transfer them, but then do not show up on the bookport.

Any help would be appreciated, as my husband is in the hospital, and I am
trying to get his newspapers for him.

Paula