[bookport] Re: new verb

  • From: "Joni Colver" <july77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 05:52:27 -0600

Clever idea Don!  Maybe I won't have to keep reaching for my Braille cheat
sheet on the Braille keyboard layout.  I don't use it often so haven't
committed the entire layout to memory yet.  However, I appreciate the
Braille keyboard addition and think it was quite inventive to come up with
the idea.

I personally like having the audio feedback while using the Braille keyboard
but if I were using it more extensively I could see the utility of the
option to input Braille using silent keys.

Thanks to everyone who is trying the beta version and finding problems since
this will result in a better product for us all in the long run.  I am not
adventurous enough to do betas myself though.  I find it interesting and
informative to read messages about beta releses because I like to know what
I am getting when I get new software or firmware.

Joni