[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 07:45:21 -0500

When I get lost... I get lost! Coverage would have to be very narrow! I'm just kidding about the GPS, though. I do wish someone would release a talking GPSthat would be small and wasn't attached to something else.

At 09:58 PM 9/16/2005, you wrote:

Hi Sandy and list:

GPS would be nice, provided your coverage wasn't so narrow.
Cheers,
Dave

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218