[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: "John & Heather Fritz" <fritzfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:41:45 -0500

Mr. Ring, I completely agree with this message.  I use the Book Port as
a book reader period.  The ability to play MP3's is a plus.  I am
getting tired of the unproductive messages.  Let's continue to make the
book Port the best reader out there and not what it is intended for.  I
have been with the Book Port since the beginning and a Roadrunner user
before that.  I use the Book Port everyday to read text and daisy books
as well as newspapers and html files and occasionally to listen to
music.  Remember if one fails to research the product prior to purchase
than just return it before the 30 days after purchase for a refund.  It
doesn't get any better than that.  So, happy reading.

John