[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:27:51 -0500

Walt,

Name at least one of those less expensive and better designed MP3 players
that come out of the box telling you what MP3 file you are playing.  I am
hoping that my Iriver 120 will be talking by the end of the year if the Rock
Box folks get their act together, but I'm taking a chance loading
third-party firmware onto my unit.

Gary, w4wkz@xxxxxxxx