[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:47:54 -0400

> Reasons for not including features should only be related to additional
> cost or resources or increase
> of size,

I totally and fundamentally take exception to this statement. The sole
criterion should be the immediate or potential affect of any changes on the
device's primary function as a reading system. Anything that takes away from
this, either in terms of development effort or the BP's size and capacity
are not welcome and do not represent an improvement.