[bookport] Re: new flash card

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:19:21 -0500

Hello:

No.  The card does not get upgraded.  Perhaps you are thinking of the
Firmware Updates.  Whenever updates are done, they are temporarily
stored on the card, until they get executed.  The only thing you have to
do is format with the 4 corner keys.  If it didn't say anything, when
you did it, perhaps you should try it again.  Anytime you plug the Book
Port into the PC, the Transfer should come up.  This is normal.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/20/07 11:28AM >>>
Hello,

I need some help, please.
I just inserted the new card. I suppose I formatted it, but it said
nothing when I did. Is it normal?
I connected the bp to the computer and immediately took me to the
transfer.
Doesn't have to upgrade the new card first?