[bookport] Re: new flash card

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_r_hardy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:12:47 -0800

Hi,

I searched for 1GB cards on EBay and got amazing results.  You can elect to
find only flash cards that have never been opened before.  There are some
you can bid on that, quite literally, are currently standing at $0.01.
No--I'm not joking.  One cent!  Wow, someone must want to get rid of them.
Of course, you'll probably have to pay for shipping, but some go for almost
nothing.  Just a thought.

Grant