[bookport] Re: new firmware concerns

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:13:49 -0400

Paul:

The best way to be sure you are not missing any sections is to move by =
section while in idle mode. The unit will beep when there are no more =
sections.

Having to issue the previous section command twice to move to the previous =
section is nothing new; it all depends on your reading speed, and the =
length of the section heading.

Rob Meredith

>>> paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/10/04 05:00PM >>>
        Hi, Everyone. I tried out the help key. It seems that I am =
having=20
difficulty moving from section to section using 1 4 and 3 6. Sometimes =
when=20
moving backwards, I had to press 1 4 twice to get the bp to move back =
to=20
the previous section. At other times, no. It is also difficult for me =
to=20
know how many subsections there are using 4 7 and 6 9 . How do you know=20
when you have reached the last subsection or when moving backwards that =
you=20
have reached the first?
It seems to me the movement keys worked better in the last beta, but =
could=20
just be me<grin>.