[bookport] Re: new feature

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:17:28 -0400

I think this is a very sound point. Glad as I am to have a highly flexible,
small-sized unit, able to do just about everything with audio files, I
bought it, use it, for nearly exclusively reading material with the
synthesizer. I, too, think that our emphasis, in terms of new features,
should remain primarily with reading. There is any number of gadgets out
there, designed to read audible books, mp3 files and the like. Keep these
features in our heads up unit by all means. But, keep it primarily a
magnificent way to read books, newspapers, magazines, textbooks, notes etc.

Jerry
jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx