[bookport] Re: new BP

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:29:24 -0500

Sorry, no.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/25/07 12:34PM >>>
well, since there will be a new BP with new technology which isn't
available
on the old ones,  will there be a trade in for old models?

Claude Everett
 if you believe that everyone deserves to have identifiable money.
Please sign the petition for accessible currency at: www.money
4all.info
everyone has a disability, it's just that some, are more aware of it
than
others.
American by chance, Californian by choice
"We do not need pity, nor do we need to be reminded that we are
vulnerable.
We must
be treated as equals, -- and communication is the way we can bring
this
about."
Louis Braille  (1841),        (1809 - 1852)