[bookport] Re: new BP

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:28:12 -0600

APH says no.

At 11:34 AM 2/25/2007, Claude Everett wrote:
well, since there will be a new BP with new technology which isn't available on the old ones, will there be a trade in for old models?

Claude Everett
 if you believe that everyone deserves to have identifiable money.
Please sign the petition for accessible currency at: www.money 4all.info
everyone has a disability, it's just that some, are more aware of it than others.
American by chance, Californian by choice
"We do not need pity, nor do we need to be reminded that we are vulnerable. We must be treated as equals, -- and communication is the way we can bring this about."
Louis Braille  (1841),        (1809 - 1852)

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.