[bookport] Re: new BP

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:48:58 -0600 (CST)

No, there won't.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007, Claude Everett wrote:

well, since there will be a new BP with new technology which isn't available
on the old ones,  will there be a trade in for old models?

Claude Everett
if you believe that everyone deserves to have identifiable money.
Please sign the petition for accessible currency at: www.money 4all.info
everyone has a disability, it's just that some, are more aware of it than
others.
American by chance, Californian by choice
"We do not need pity, nor do we need to be reminded that we are vulnerable.
We must
be treated as equals, -- and communication is the way we can bring this
about."
Louis Braille  (1841),        (1809 - 1852)