[bookport] Re: never mind my last question, but a fewcomments

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:58:18 -0500

Hi,

Paul, what do you mean by slow. USB 1 is not extremely fast, but, I find
that it only takes about ten minutes or so to send a 90 meg audible book to
the book port. I don't consider this any slower than sending any other usb
1 files. It wasn't any faster to send large files to the Audible Otis.

Robert Carter