[bookport] needing a speaker

  • From: "Kurt E. Yount" <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:12:01 -0700

I am so glad so many people spent yesterday debating speaker or not.  I
am also glad I have the digest.  I have been using the bookport and
loving it for about two years now I think.  I bought it first for text
reading capabilities, but I was thrilled about speeding up MP3 files
because that's the way I read them.  The bookport spends my waking hours
in my pocket so I don't want it any bigger.  In my other pocket is a
walkman and on my head are earphones.  I wouldn't have it any other way.
It is the best reading device I know of and I wouldn't want it any
bigger.  As for some of the replies, everybody's opinion is valuable,
even over and over again.  I will be watching the list and will post if I
think I have something interesting to say.  Thanks to everybody I had
something really long to read this morning.  Kurt