[bookport] Re: navigation problem with latest BP firmware

  • From: "Jerry Halatyn" <jhalatyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:26:45 -0400

Ah, thanks for confirming that. I also find that, after deleting files, if I navigate back to a folder, rather than going back to the file I was last accessing, I'm directed toward a different file in that folder, providing there's more than one file in it to begin with.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>