[bookport] Re: napster downloads

  • From: Shane Christenson <drummershane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 00:33:33 -0500

Hello. napster uses WMA files. They will not work on the bookport. You'll need something like sound taxi to convert them and then transfer the mp3's to the bookport.

Shane
At 06:39 PM 8/8/2007, you wrote:
Does any one on the list use the NAPSTER music service to purchase songs and play them on their BOOKPORT?

I am getting a NAPSTER gift card that is good for 50 songs and I do not want to download any of them if they will not play on the BOOK PORT.

NAPSTER uses its own special program and they warn that many MP3 players will not work----thus the question.

Thank you for your comments.

John

http://www.eset.com