[bookport] Re: my first question

  • From: "Jeremiah Z. Rogers" <jzr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:12:30 -0500

Sarai, the reason it previews audible books is that you're tabbing over the
preview pane, which causes it to preview whatever's there regardless of
whether or not you have autopreview enabled. If you want to navigate from
the list of files on your PC to that which is on your device, tab backwards,
or use alt+f to put you straight in the device's contents list. Alt+l will
put you back in the list of files on your PC. All of this information was
found by simply looking at the contents of the documentation, found on the
web at www.aph.org/tech/bp_doc.htm. Happy reading.
Jeremiah