[bookport] Re: multiple mp3 downloads?

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 00:34:48 -0600

Clear DayHi.  If I am downloading an audio book that is in multiple parts, I
put all the files into a folder and transfer the folder.  HTH

Mark
ASK, "WHAT GOALS WOULD YOU SET FOR YOURSELF IF YOU COULD NOT FAIL?" Don't ask
if it's possible or impossible. Don't worry about failing. Focus on what you
want, and let that be your guideline.