[bookport] Re: mp3 file error

  • From: ANN <tate886@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:21:58 -0500

Hi,

I don't know what causes that error either, but it's happened to me a few times. Usually, recopying the MP3 files onto the card fixes the problem for me. But, if your card is an older one, I suppose you might need to reformat it, then re-copy the files.

~Ann

Tataindi wrote:
Hello,

I have several mp3 files in the bp and suddenly every time I want to open one
of them bp says
mp3 file error

I copied these files from my pc to the compact card. I always do this in order to save battery and time and this is the first time bp says
mp3 file error.

I opened the files in my pc and they play normal.

Does anyone know what can be the problem?

Thanks,

Tat