[bookport] Re: moving files to a folder within the bp

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 15:04:56 -0800

Hi David, I tried . After getting the move responce from the bp, I went to the folder I wanted to move the file to and did as you said hitting the star, zero and pound keys together, the bp responded, can't move in same folder. This responce would seem to indicate that the file is already in that folder, but the folder is empty. Don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for the help, Tom ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>