[bookport] Re: moving files:

  • From: "Eddie Montanez" <eddie.montanez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:46:51 -0400

Albert,

If you go to my computer and select removable drive or something like that,
you can browse the folders in book port.  You can also copy the information
that you want.  I did this ones before however, when I tried sending them
back, the book port software kept giving me a message about not being able
to filter a file.  At the end, I just went to my computer and selected the
removable drive and pasted them and it seemed to be working find.
Eddie