[bookport] Re: moving by article

  • From: "Joni Colver" <july77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:10:46 -0500

Rich it was a bit confusing to me initially too, so don't feel bad.

The keys farthest away from you are the six Braille dot keys, just like on a
Braille writer.
The middle row is, from left to right: escape, left, up, down, right, enter.

The row closest to you from left to right is: dot 7, backspace, space,
space, delete, dot 8.

Dots 7 and 8 are used in computer Braille.  Only the first space bar key,
the third key from the left on the row closest to you, works to use the cord
f for the find command.

Joni