[bookport] Re: minor problem

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:10:48 -0400

No, but thank you.  We use the same translation table in the Braille +, so it's
already being worked on.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/19/07 10:16AM >>>
Pamela:

Would APH benefit from having a list of commonly-occurring back translation
errors?  Compound words e.g. Girlfriend  and number and letter terms like
.38-caliber where the back translation is girlf and .3831liber?

 Bill Stephan
Kansas City, MO
(816)803-2469
William Stephan