[bookport] Re: memory cards

  • From: Bruce Toews <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 21:16:58 -0600 (CST)

The Book Port can work well with 4GB cards. I've heard some people say they've used 8 GB cards, but to my knowledge, the only ones officially supported by APH are 4GB cards.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave
the right to become children of God.--John 1:12, NIV

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007, Richard Fiorello wrote:

Hi;
How large a card will the bp currently support?
I was also surprised to here that some preferred double talk to the victor
reader stream speech.  Listening to their demo on line I was very surprised
that the speech seemed so good.  True it wasn't sped up which may make a
difference.
Unfortunately I kind of got used to good old double talk.
Richard