[bookport] Re: making a mistake on web braille

  • From: "Thomas Lutes" <tlutes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:33:29 -0500

There are two possible problems.
1. After you click or hit Enter on the file you want to download, check the
status line until it says "Done".
Then open file menu with ALT and find "save as" instead of "save". The text
is on the screen even if you save it.

2. I had a similar problem downloading MP3 files from Top Dot Enterprises.
when I pressed enter on "download" it would open and stream it.
Dean told me that rather than press enter on the link, I should right click
the link and then type "a" or arrow down in the context menu and press enter
on "save target as". This brought up the download dialog just fine.

Unless I misunderstood your question, one of these should solve the problem.
I hope this helps.

Tom