[bookport] Re: mac and bookport?

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:32:57 -0700

        Hello.  Yes, http://www.nfbcal.org/~buhrow/ubt
is a  transfer tool for the Bookport/BookcourieR which works under Linux
and Unix and Mac OS X.

-Brian

On Jun 16,  3:23pm, "Chase Crispin" wrote:
} Subject: [bookport] Re: mac and bookport?
} I've got a MAC here, and I believe you can just plug it in and have it show
} up in finder.  However, there isn't any version of BP Transfer for MAC.  I
} have this same question, but instead of MAC, I want to know if it will work
} with Linux?
} Thanks,
}
} Chase Crispin
} Administrator and Moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT or
} Blindmobiletech) blog, podcast, and soon to be website and mailing lists!
} Blog:
} http://www.blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
} http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
} or:
} http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlindMobileTech
} To subscribe to my blog, add one of these to your RSS reader:
} http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
} or:
} http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlindMobileTech
} My podcast (The Blind Mobile Tech podcast) is at:
} http://blindmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/
} It is not on feedburner yet!  Anyone want it there?  If that is easier, let
} me know!
} To subscribe to my podcast, add this to your RSS reader:
} httttp://blindmmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/feed/
} BMT website:
} http://www.blindmobiletech.net/
} Please Note *IMPORTANT*:  I am working on the website, and it should be up
} there by the beginning of June!  Keep your eyes open!
} Youtube videos for APH are at:
} http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus
}