[bookport] Re: lock beep problem

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:22:32 -0400

Brian -

That's an excellent description and I appreciate it. I'll do the test next
time I'm on the BP. Since I always have headphones on; and I have a serious
hearing loss; if the tone is being generated from the BP speaker and not
through the phones, I wouldn't hear it, so perhaps it is actually there and
I'm just not able to hear it. Thanks again.