[bookport] Re: list reminder

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:41:07 -0500

Yes, and BP_users is pretty low traffic.  If you have questions about BP, keep
them on this list, though, as nobody from APH is on that list, and probably
won't be, as stated in the welcome message.
Chase Crispin
Administrator and Moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT or Blindmobiletech)
blog, podcast, and soon to be website and mailing lists!
Blog:
http://www.blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
or:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlindMobileTech
To subscribe to my blog, add one of these to your RSS reader:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
or:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlindMobileTech
My podcast (The Blind Mobile Tech podcast) is at:
http://blindmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/
It is not on feedburner yet!  Anyone want it there?  If that is easier, let me
know!
To subscribe to my podcast, add this to your RSS reader:
httttp://blindmmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/feed/
BMT website:
http://www.blindmobiletech.net/
Please Note *IMPORTANT*:  I am working on the website, and it should be up
there by the beginning of June!  Keep your eyes open!
Youtube videos for APH are at:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus

          From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>

          This is just a reminder to please keep all posts on this list related
directly to Book Port.  This will cut down on traffic to this list and will
also help in the archiving of this list.