[bookport] Re: life of a cf card

  • From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:45:07 -0400

remember if a card goes bad for the n l s player all they have to do is down load a new book on the new card. No matter what medium you use it is not perfect. but I believe they are going in the rite direction. I remember they days when records were lost and badly misused and I could see compact disc going the same way. I have had some records where it look like some one ate there lunch on it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>