[bookport] Re: life of a cf card

  • From: Chris Hill <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:07:43 -0500

Depends on how you define dependable.  If you define dependable as
working well if properly handled, cd's are likely more dependable than
flash.  If you define it as working well no matter if you handle it
with unclean hands or drop it or whatever, I'd guess flash has the
edge.  You can also bounce a flash player around like while walking
and it won't even blink, let alone the better energy use of a flash
player.