[bookport] Re: languages

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:05:15 -0400

Hello:

Spanish is not available with audio or MP3 files, but is available for
everything else.  So, if you're in an audio file and you go into the
Setting Menu, it would say Spanish Unavailable on that option.  Try it
with the User's manual, or a Text file and I think you'll find it will
give you a "Yes" or "No," option.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/14/06 08:56AM >>>
Hello, I have a question, please.  How can I use Spanish in the BP?
Sometimes, while trying to access other features I hear the BP saying
Spanish not available.
Would you please explain? Thanks,