[bookport] Re: kurzweil woes!

  • From: "Jeanette Beal" <bealjk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 16:07:59 -0400

yeah the consensus has gnawed my arm for me, thank ya'lls!  Just joking - I
get it now.  I'll have the files resaved and beat up the copy center on
Monday.  It's all good :)
thanks a billion!!!
- Jeanette

On 8/25/06, David Allen <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jeannette and list:

Get them to save it to something like text, which then can easily be
transferred onto the bookport. That also gets us back around to what I
thought the subject of this list was?

Cheers,
Dave