[bookport] Re: is this the victor reader stream list???

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 19:39:06 -0500

The problem is, we have discussed... and discussed... ad nauseam! The only new thing we have said in over a week is that Digital books may or may not come out in August.

At 09:32 AM 7/8/2007 +1000, you wrote:
Discussion of the only alternative to the bookport is relevant.
Understanding of any product is enhanced by contrasting it with a
competitor.  With respect to email clutter, some email clients
organise emails into threads so all posts on a given subject only show
as the one email entry which you can easily ignore or open to read the
replies.  I use Google's G-mail for my subscription to lists and it
works very well.

Russ

On 7/8/07, Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
You are correct.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007, Rick Harmon wrote:

> Hi,
> The poster has a valid point though. This is the book port users list and not the victor reader list the last time I read the guidelines here. I too delete the messages but the posters complaining about it do have a valid complaint as the messages are totally OT here.
>
> Rick

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.