[bookport] Re: is this the victor reader stream list???

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 09:57:19 -0600

you'd be right, except that a lot of us end up saying, "hay, the Book Port
sounds better."
Most of us probably don't want to get on another list, this time for a
machine we don't yet have, and may not want.
Knowing our options is important.
Have we carried this to extremes? Possibly, but here I am writing; so had
better not call any kettles  black.