[bookport] Re: i'maspaker

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:55:53 -0400

Myrna,

Keep in mind that there are 2 versions of this.  The smaller version which
is the one I have is mono.  It measures approx. 6.5" x 6.5" x 1.5". This is
when the case is zippered and closed.   The stereo version is bigger, so
perhaps someone that owns that one can chime in and give approximate
measurements.  The mono version holds 12 cds and the stereo version holds
24.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx