[bookport] Re: idea for future upgrade

  • From: "Debbie Crafts" <debbiecrafts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:26:17 -0400

I would love to see this implemented!  Lots of times I would like to save a
URL from a technology article, a recipe from a cooking newsletter,  or item
numbers from a catalog!  I can make a note or a memo if the text is short
and simple, but there's no substitute for copy/paste for complex or longer
passages.

Debbie Crafts
Framingham, MA
debbiecrafts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx