[bookport] Re: html files

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:33:25 -0600

I open HTML files with Internet Explorer, save the page as a text file, =
then send that text file to the BookPort.  This works well for Bookshare =
books.  There is also a "send to BookPort" option in IE.  When a page is =
open, press the applications key and arrow down to "send to BookPort" =
and press enter.  I haven't tried this myself, so I'm not sure how it =
works, but this might be another way of getting the text of the file on =
the BookPort and not the HTML codes.

HTH

Sarah