[bookport] Re: how do you use bookport spider

  • From: "David Lepofsky" <dlepofsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 15:08:14 -0500

to clarify my bookport spider question: I understand that it enables you to mark a series of links on a web page, and then transfer them all at once to the bookport. when i get to a web page that i want to do this on, i don't understand how to
a. mark the first and last links i want to grab and then
b. execute the command to grab the text in those links.

i know how to get bookport spider running i.e. to right click on the web page, and then curser to the bookport spider option and hit enter on it, but i am at a loss to know how to do the 2 steps above.
hope this clarifies.