[bookport] Re: how do i enable audible support

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:15:51 -0700

Hi Dave,
Bearing in mind that i am a klutz with computers.  let me first say that i
don't know how to find the hardware or software update buttons.  Once in a
while bp will say no update when I plug it in.  I entered on transfer but
found the button no options.  If you can tell me how to install the needed
hardware and software for Audible. i would be a very happy camper.  Thanks.
Then when i plug in bp to a usb port it doesn't launch so I go to bp
transfer on my desktop and then don't know what to do.  Thanks.