[bookport] how are files sorted?

  • From: "Chris Westbrook" <westbc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:39:26 -0400

How are files sorted once they're on the bookport? The reason I asked is I
transfered some pages from Kurzweil 1000 that were created in mp3, and sometimes the last file transmitted was at the top, even though it is numbered properly. I know I could make one huge file, but I thought with the auto advance to next file option I could just put all the pages on the bookport and have the book read correctly, but for some reason the files aren't in the right order. Has anyone else experienced this? It seems to be intermittent.