[bookport] Re: hi ottoââyou have to use the bp transfer software if you want to use bp commands to navigate the file.ââAll you can do is resend the files using the transfer software.ârobertââ FW: beginning of the fi le

  • From: r-carter@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:06:16 -0600

-- original message --
Subject:=09[bookport] Re: FW: beginning of the file
From:=09"Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:=09=09March 12, 2005 12:22:43  PM

Hello Robert,

I ripped the files I wanted, but rather than using the software, I made use=
of the card reader I have to transfer the software on the cards, then used
the cards to play the files on the unit.
Sounds like maybe this is a corner I should not have cut, but now that it i=
done, is there a way to turn off the feature for the unit to remember the
position in a mp3 file?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Otto=20