[bookport] Re: help for a new user

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:36:03 +1300

Hi Brian and list:

Sure. I have a few albums on my 2 Gb card. I can play one song at a time, or play the whole album straight through without ever stopping, provided no one or nothing interrupts. I just need to turn on the automatic file advance option in the settings to make this happen. I also have a folder containing a few miscelaneous tracks that I just like to have handy.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "K5IN" <K5IN@xxxxxxxxxxx>