[bookport] Re: help for a new user

  • From: "Kelly Pierce" <kellyjosef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:36:07 -0600

Phil,

Realize that the BP is a reading device rather than an MP3 player, although it
supports Mp3 files.  The file transfer software marks each Mp3 file using the
Printing House's own phrase detection software so users can move to relevant
and meaningful points in an audio reading or presentation.

Folders and their contents can be transferred using the send to menu in
Windows.

Kelly