[bookport] Re: head phone jack problem!

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 18:48:38 -0500

Not really.  Have you tried another pair of headphones?  Also, you might try
turning the plug around in the jack and even pulling it part way out to
reestablish contact.  I have to do this with some headphones but not all of
them.  It is a picky jack to be sure but I wouldn't send it back to APH for
this unless it was still under warrantee.  It should be a fairly easy fix.  Lou