[bookport] Re: having a bit of a problem

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:14:48 -0600

It sure would save memory!
At 10:42 AM 2/8/2008 -0700, you wrote:
What's done is done, but in the future, why not transfer any bookshare books as .brf. That way you avoid the .html hastle. It saves memory, too. ----- source message -----
from: "constantine (on laptop)" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
to: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
date: 2008/02/08 01:53:45
subject: [bookport] Re: having a bit of a problem

> I'm hoping it will, I might start crying if not, <grins>. I guess I should
> have thought about that, but stil, the main thing that bugs me is the html
> issue, where I have to use internet explorer to transfer the files - I've
> got a lot of html files, and that's mainly what would slow me down. Its not > so much the books being put on my hard drive, just using IE to put the html
> books back on the unit might be a bit time consuming and such.
>
> thanks,
>
>  Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!
>
> contact details:
>
> email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx
> msn: the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx
> skype: the_conman283
>
> system details:
> Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
> AMD Tourin 64 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM HDD

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.