[bookport] Re: hard disk storage and the Book Port

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 12:00:15 -0500

USB drives have dropped in price.

At 06:50 AM 8/3/2006, you wrote:
You may seea small amount of compression but not enough to really help. It may behoove you to start saving your nickles and dimes and invest in a external harddrive for back up purposes.
Work is for people who don't know how to fish
robert Doc Wright
<http://www.wrightplaceinc.net>http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
<mailto:godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx>godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx

Commissioner please consult our website at www.orac.ie

MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A